- 01 Mar 2017
- 1 CPD points
- Live Event
Fieldfisher - London
2 Swan Lane
Get a practical insight into recent cases and developments in the world of advertising, marketing and consumer law at our free seminar, hosted by Mark Smith.
Topics already on the agenda include:
- New CTSI guidance on pricing practices, which has replaced the BIS Pricing Practices Guide
- New CAP Code rules banning the advertising of high fat, salt or sugar (HFSS) food or drink products in children’s non-broadcast media
- A helpful ASA adjudication on the topic of sponsored tweets
- Offensiveness in ads and where the ASA has drawn the line in recent cases
- Recent enforcement action by the ICO in relation to undisclosed donor profiling and data sharing by the RSPCA and British Heart Foundation and the lessons for marketers more generally
If you are interesting in attending, please contact Fieldfisher.Events@fieldfisher.com.