- 24 Jan 2017
- 2 CPD points
- Live Event
Fieldfisher - Brussels
Boulevard Louis Schmidt, 29
Happy New Year – thank you for your trust in 2016; looking forward to continue our collaboration throughout 2017.
As we do every half-year, we are hosting an HR-Law Focus lunch seminar (French/Dutch) at our Brussels office.
On Tuesday 24 January from noon till 2.30pm we will delve into the most important HR law topics (legislation and case law) of the last 6 months and the months to come.
Given the political agenda, we have decided to dedicate this HR-Law Focus lunch seminar to the very latest legal developments which have been enacted recently or are expected by the end of this year:
- Workable-flexible work (wendbaar-werkbaar werk/travail faisable-maniable): in depth analysis of the new legislation and the (possible) agreement by the social partners
- Salary freeze regulation - update
- Long-term illness of workers and re-integration
- Brexit – consequences for your company – mobility of workers
- And also:
- Update platform economy and social status
- Privacy obligations for HR – update
- Student entrepreneur-status
- Case law
- Sham self-employment
- Third party payer (social security)
- Overview dismissal and CBA 109: motivation
- And others….
Feel free to register if you would like to attend in our offices or via Webinar (GoToMeeting) by sending an e-mail to EZV@fieldfisher.com.