- 03 Mar 2016
- 2 CPD points
- Live Event
Fieldfisher - London
2 Swan Lane,
It seems that there is a never-ending stream of regulatory reform. Asset managers, like other financial institutions, have had to adapt to swathes of new regulation in recent years, but there is as much – if not more – still to come. Many of these regulations have been gestating for a long time but, as we are closer to implementation and details are becoming clearer, it is time to re-assess their impact.
The seminar will be in two parts (investments/markets and funds/fund managers). You are welcome to attend one or both parts.
The investments and markets section includes buy-side issues arising from these areas of reform:
• MiFID II / MiFIR impact on investments and trading
• Margining of uncleared swaps under EMIR and Dodd-Frank
• Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive and the Universal Resolution Stay Protocol
• Central Securities Depositories Regulation
• Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
• Securitisation Regulation – simple, standard and transparent securitisations
The funds and fund manager section includes issues arising from:
• MiFID II / MiFIR impact on fund managers
• UK implementation of UCITS V, and other UK authorised fund proposed rule changes
• AIFMD third country issues
• Limited partnership reform
• Senior managers regime
• EBA report on prudential treatment of investment firms
Speakers will be announced shortly but please save the date so that you can hear from experts in the field on these important topics.
We hope you will be able to join us to gain insights and ideas that will help your business plan for these forthcoming changes.
If you are interested in attending this event please email email@example.com