- 20 Nov 2014
- Live Event
2 Swan Lane
Hosts: Silicon Valley Bank, Woodside Capital Partners & Fieldfisher
By invite only, 100-150 key technology thought leaders from growth companies, consolidators, and investment professionals from Europe, USA and Asia to discuss issues of the moment for the M&A industry.
Spaces are filling up and we already have delegates from the US, China and continental Europe.
- Internet of things – are we in another bubble? Will the hype lead to meaningful businesses and transactions?
- Psycho-economics. How do cultural, corporate and individual risk dispositions impact transactions?
- Who funds what in Europe? What funding pools are available and where are they pointed?
- The USA is the biggest M&A practitioner, but Asia's share is growing rapidly. How do the motivations and expectations in these areas compare?
- The role of London as a (global?) technology and financial services hub in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to network both during and after the event with an international selection of Technology Mergers and Acquisition leaders. Enjoy drinks and canapés on Riverbank house's covered balcony, which overlooks the River Thames and some of London's iconic landmarks.
Rudy Burger – Managing Partner, WCP
Alex McCracken – Managing Director,Venture Services, Silicon Valley Bank
Dr Xi Zou – Assistant Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School
Martin De Prycker – Managing Partner, Qbic Venture Partners
Miles Kirby – Managing Director, Qualcomm Ventures
Michael Chen – VP Investments, Fosun International Ltd
Nick Habbgood – Managing Partner, Azini Capital Partners LLP
Debu Purkayastha – Entrepreneur in Residence, Octopus Investments
David Slater - Director of International Trade and Investment, London & Partners
Representative from the London Mayor's Office
Tim Bird – Partner, Fieldfisher
Further speakers to be announced.