- 25 Jun 2014
- 1.25 CPD points
- Registration: 4.45pm Seminar: 5.15 – 6.30pm Drinks and Canapés: 6.30pm onwards
- Live Event
2 Swan Lane
The London Fraud Forum and Fieldfisher invite you to a seminar to explore current key considerations in fraud and corruption investigations.
Listen to a panel of experts from industry share their experiences, lessons learned and best practice guidance.
Topics for discussion include:
- Managing investigations
- Reputation management
- Use of private investigators
- Securing misappropriated assets
- The introduction of Deferred Prosecution Agreements
Chaired by Tony Lewis, head of the Fraud & Corporate Crime team at Fieldfisher. Other speakers include:
- Sam Tate - Senior in-house Counsel, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, BP plc
- Jonathan Hartley – Publicist, Jonathan Hartley Associates
- Steven Haynes – Director, Greyhawk Intelligence Group
- Alexandra Underwood - Partner, Fieldfisher
- Charlotte Ovans – Associate, Fieldfisher
The seminar will be held at Fieldfisher's new state of the art offices overlooking the Thames.