- 11 Mar 2014
- 2 CPD points
- 08:00 - 10:30
- Live Event
The Worshipful Company of Grocers
London EC2R 8AD
Fieldfisher is pleased to invite you to a breakfast seminar on Tuesday 11th March 2014, 8:30 - 10:30am. The seminar will focus on some of the key documentary and practical considerations for 2014 in respect of the margining of derivative transactions and will provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions in this fast-changing arena.
Topics will include:
- Standard CSA - what it is and how it works.
- BCBS/IOSCO's "margin requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives".
- ISDA's standard initial margin model for non-cleared derivatives.
- Effective segregation of independent amounts.
- Rehypothecation issues following BCBS/IOSCO and Liikanen
- Recent developments in the field of Financial Collateral Arrangements
Breakfast will be provided.
We hope you will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you on the day.