Follow Fieldfisher's Privacy, Security & Information Law Team via their YouTube channel for all their latest data protection training, webinars and legal updates.
A lock down initiative, providing bitesize training to lawyers and legal professionals, the team will be launching new content in September 2022, with the return of 'Get Data Protection Fit', now in its third year of modular training. Series 3 will look at, 'How to document your data protection compliance', full list of subjects below:
- How to implement effective data processing agreements
- How to draft Legitimate Impact Assessments
- How to complete, document and maximise additional benefits from your data protection impact assessment
- How to assess whether you need to notify a data breach
- How to make a notification to the ICO
- How to complete your data breach register
- How to keep your Article 30 Records up to date
We are keen to take on board feedback and will be reaching out to YouTube subscribers and clients over LinkedIn to take views on what you would like to see on the channel in the future.
Recognising that our clients like to consume training in their own environment and on their own time, the Privacy, Security and Information Law Group initially released a modular training programme in May 2020, focused on the basics and fundamentals of data protection, hosted on their own YouTube channel, called "Get Data Protection Fit."
You will also find webinars hosted by the team on the YouTube channel, concentrating on current developments and topics. Webinars regularly command audiences in excess of 100 people and offer a chance to raise questions of the panel presenting.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list and to be notified of future webinars please contact Oliver Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 330 460 6280.
Sign up to our email digest