Experts in Extended Reality
At Fieldfisher we've been helping businesses to
develop, exploit or implement extended reality technologies. The issues raised by extended reality are cross-cutting: from data and privacy, IP and commercial contracts, to telecoms, advertising laws, and occupier's liability—to name but a few.
Some relevant examples include advising:
- a global technology business on the launch of an augmented reality app to provide remote engineering support including advice on the application of telecoms laws across multiple markets.
- a leading medical technology business on the development and implementation of a virtual reality training tool for surgeons, doctors and nurses.
- a global consumer business on the legal and regulatory issues relating to their virtual reality headsets and augmented reality glasses.
- an innovative music business on their virtual reality service allowing fans to be at the gig, on stage or in the audience.
- a leading entertainment media business on the consumer terms for their augmented reality apps.