Why worth with our VAT and Customs lawyers?
We have a dedicated team that adopts an international approach to indirect tax and analyses both domestic laws and practice and international principles: EU directives, EU regulations, Court of Justice rulings, to provide clients with a total picture of the implications. This also means we provide solutions that optimise the planning and management of cash flow connected to the handling of goods and provision of services at national and international level whilst ensuring compliance.
We advise clients in the following areas:
- Planning of VAT and customs flows
- Maximisation of VAT deductions
- Minimisation of customs costs
- Analysis of the implications of organisational models and contracts
- Analysis of customs, tax and commercial policy implications in international trade
- AEO, VAT and customs warehouses
- Examination of conditions for eligibility for favourable VAT and customs procedures
- Assistance in the drafting of motions and documents to be submitted to the VAT and customs authorities
- VAT and customs due diligence and audits.
- Direct VAT registrations and registrations via VAT representatives
- Domestic and foreign VAT refunds
- Energy sector compliance
- Registration tax compliance.