Why choose our Pension, Health Insurance and Welfare Law lawyers?
Our lawyers are highly qualified and provide specialist support to all areas of pension, health insurance and welfare rights. We ensure that they are optimised for both clients and their employees.
We also advise clients on other employee benefits and how the can be optimised to provide greater worker satisfaction, improvement of the company’s image and whilst reducing company costs.
We advise clients on the following areas of Pension, Health Insurance and Welfare Law:
- We provide advice on relations with the competent authorities (Ministry of Labour, pension agencies, etc.)
- Pension classification of companies
- Contributions and tax advantages
- Contribution burden of employment income
- We manage the administrative and legal stages of disputes
- We provide verification and management of workers’ contribution and pension positions
- And can also provide advice on calculations and consolidation.
Activities for particular pension agencies:
- Reform of pension systems
- We advise pension funds of various professional categories
- We help clients to set-up and management of supplementary pension funds
- We provide advice on mergers and consolidation of pension funds
- We prepare by-laws, information notes, electoral rules
- We advise on relations with fund managers and relative contracts
- And provide legal advice and support in pension disputes
- We provide consultancy in relation to the set-up and optimisation of health insurance funds (tax and pension regimes)
- Assistance with specific contracts
- We advise on relations with insurance companies and fund managers
Industrial accidents and occupational diseases:
- We provide advice on relations with INAIL and private insurers
- We provide legal advice and support in disputes
- We advise on compensation
Company welfare - Assistance in identifying implementation methods:
- We consultant on setting up welfare systems
- We advise on negotiations with trade unions
- We draft relative documents (by-laws, rules, etc.)
- We advise on relations with public authorities and external suppliers
- We prepare welfare package reports
- And we advise on adapting existing forms of company welfare