Why choose our Labour Law and Consultancy lawyers?
Thanks the combination of our specialised skills in various professional fields and levering our technical expertise, Fieldfisher Italy supports clients across all areas of Labour law including; the increasingly complicated labour regulations around performance objectives, compliance and corporate governance.
We provide support to clients in the event of staff redundancies implemented as a result of company crises or reorganisations and in delicate cases of adoption of the governance models provided for in Laws 231/01 and 81/08.
The broader Fieldfisher network means we can represent our clients in Italy and abroad in ordinary disputes and before the Higher Courts.
We help clients with all their needs and requests in Labour Law and Consultancy.
- Assistance in choosing the type of contract, correct set-up of the employment relationship - including international -, drafting of special clauses
- Definition of contractual relations with executives and directors.
Management of employment relations and pay policies:
- Assistance in the management of employment relations (job descriptions, disciplinary powers, dismissals)
- Management of pay problems and variable items (bonuses and benefits)
- Drafting of specific company documents such as disciplinary rules, company policies, codes of ethics, incentive plans
- Employment services: legal and organisational assistance
- Outsourcing and delocalisation procedures
- Trade union procedures and formalities for unemployment benefits
- Trade union procedures and formalities in company transfers
- National labour contract harmonisation agreements
- Outplacement procedures
- Due diligence and labour law assistance in business process re-engineering
Organisational and governance models:
- Assistance in the drafting and adaptation of organisational models under Law 231/01
- Management of personal data protection matters
- Assistance in worker health and safety matters, including work-related stress
Management of disputes:
- Assistance and representation in labour disputes starting from the out-of-court stage
- Assistance at all administrative, conciliation and arbitration stages
- Management of the labour process and its social security and insurance aspects
- Social responsibility policies and development of codes of ethics
Employment relations with international aspects:
- Support during the entire internationalisation process: decision-making, installation and operations in the host country
- Transfer and secondment of workers and related pay, contribution and tax issues
Rules applicable to employment relationships with international features:
- Assistance in the hiring of personnel in Italy to be used abroad