Why choose our Insurance and Finance Company Taxation lawyers?
Our professionals have extensive experience of taxation in the insurance, banking and finance sectors. Their high level of specialisation and the integration of their skills mean our Firm can provide clients with tailor-made solutions for managing tax compliance, also deriving from the application of IAS/IFRS, and consultancy on direct and indirect taxes, both in relation to ordinary management and in company restructurings, and product taxation.
The integration of these skills with those of our experts in cross-border tax, transfer pricing, VAT, tax litigation, regulatory and corporate governance law makes our Firm a preferred partner for companies in this sector in all areas of corporate taxation.
Our goal is to satisfy all customer needs and requests in fiscal consulting and compliance.
- We advise on ordinary taxation and IAS/IFRS
- We provide estimates of the potential tax burden for reporting purposes
- We advise on company restructuring operations and taxation of insurance and finance products in general
- We advise on taxation of pension funds, health insurance funds, special investment funds, not-for-profit organisations
- We provide tax planning and optimisation of groups and companies
- We analyse internal tax procedures and their compliance with the laws in force
- We advise on in the different phases of tax litigation
- We advise on transfer pricing
- And we advise on tax audit.
- We can calculate the tax burden for reporting purposes
- We draft financial statements
- And support clients on their annual tax returns.