Why choose our Banking and Finance lawyers
Lenders and investors require an understanding of their specific needs and a deep knowledge of the various market practices - we provide clients with both.
Investors’ interest in both performing and distressed financial assets jointly with the need of banks to dispose of their NPLs and non-core assets require highly integrated technical knowledge (legal, tax, corporate, bankruptcy and real estate). All of which we offer in a seamless experience. We also offer expertise in IP/IT and data protection also means we can advise and support Fintech clients, including both for start-ups and established players.
We help clients in the following areas of Banking & Finance:
- Mainstream corporate banking transactions
- Acquisition finance
- Real estate finance
- Securitisations and trade receivables financing
- Financial derivatives, repo, securities lending and margin loans
- Disposal and purchase of NPLs, ’single name’ distressed debt trading and ‘loan to own’ transactions
- Issuance of bonds and hybrid instruments
- Setting up of peer to peer lending platforms and on line trade receivables purchase platforms
- Assistance related to cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- Debt restructuring
- Structuring of security packages and collateral agreements in the context of cross border transactions.