Why choose our Administrative and Energy Law lawyers?Our lawyers have significant experience in the field of public contracts. In particular we advise on tenders and procedures for the awarding of public works, supply and service contracts and concession contracts, including the selection of contractors, and can provide assistance to private and public entities and those subject to public participation.
We have vast experience in public utilities and in regulated sectors including electricity and gas markets, both in production activities as well as distribution. This makes us unique in the national legal sector as we are able to advise on all aspects of law, administration and fiscal regulations implicated in these markets.
We also have a leading market position in Real Estate and Environmental Law and in particular spatial planning.
We assist clients in legal proceedings before administrative courts and at all levels of judgement.
We have expertise in the following areas of law:
- We advise public or partially state-owned entities on tenders, agreements, concessions and project financing
- We advise public entities, partially state-owned companies and private operators on M&A transactions, including company restructurings to perform public services
- We advise on the process of privatisation and divestment by local public authorities, public entities or equivalent
- We advise on the realisation of real estate investments and in particular in regard to environmental law and spatial planning
We draft opinions on various areas of administrative law.
Tenders and Public Contracts:
- We advise on the preparation of tender documents for the selection of contractors in public procedures
- We help clients on participating in tender procedures for the awarding of public contracts (assistance in preparing the bid, preparation of requests for clarification from the contracting authorities, applications for access to documents, etc.).
Energy Law and Specialised Sectors (Directive 2014/25/EU):
- We advise on sector regulatory legislation (production and distribution of electricity and gas) on behalf of public and private clients
- We help clients on resolving organisational problems or typical sector controls
- We advise on regarding contracts within the sector
- We advise on dealing with the competent authority.
- We advise on preparing for litigation before the administrative courts at all levels of judgement and in arbitration proceedings
- And we advise on preparing for litigation before the public authorities, including authorities operating in regulated sectors.