Why choose our Media and Entertainment lawyers?
We advise German and international production companies, media, distribution companies and content providers on all aspects of media and entertainment production, licensing and IP.
Our core competences are:
- Development, financing, production, marketing and sale of film and TV productions
- License, production and exploitation agreements for broadcasting stations, productions and marketing companies
- Personal rights and press issues
- Liability of internet platforms
- Franchising and white label models for content providers and operators for internet offers
- Evaluation platforms and social network integration and online distribution.
We advise across the movie, theatre, film, TV and music industries, inter alia with respect to the international exploitation of media catalogues in digital channels (streaming).
We represent our clients in court related to copyright infringements, cases related to broadcasting regulation and in competition law matters.
Deals and Highlights
Advising a subsidiary of a public broadcaster in the launch of an international streaming platform.
Representing a subsidiary of a public broadcaster in a copyright infringement case related to a documentary.