Compliance in Employment Law
In recent years, both larger and smaller companies have repeatedly come under the scrutiny of supervisory authorities and public prosecutors. It was not uncommon for these investigations to reveal that either essential employment law regulations were not observed or that a reasonable compliance structure (e.g. code of conduct, employee training, whistle-blowing hotline) was either not implemented at all or only half-heartedly.
Employment Law Focus
Procedure and Range of Services
Prevention is the top priority. Together with you, we analyse the risk areas in your company and develop tailor-made solutions to newly develop a compliance structure or to adapt an existing compliance structure and then implement it in a legally effective manner.
In the event of violations, we will assist you in clarifying the facts of the case in compliance with the provisions of employment law and advise you on the possible sanctions to be taken by the persons involved (e.g. termination, enforcement of claims for damages).
Range of Services
We provide you with comprehensive support in the implementation of an effective compliance structure under employment law and represent your interests in employment law measures.
This includes in particular:
- Needs analysis with regard to the concrete problem areas under labour law in your company
- Drafting of appropriate conduct guidelines for your employees (e.g. Code of Conduct, Whistleblowing Hotline, Pre-Employment Checks)
- Negotiations with works or staff councils on the introduction of compliance structures subject to co-determination
- Staff training
- Conducting interviews with persons in the event of infringements
- Advice and representation vis-à-vis supervisory authorities and in court proceedings (in particular dismissal protection proceedings and damage compensation proceedings)