Data Protection and Compliance
Since the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the significant increase in fines to up to EUR 20 million or 4% of global annual turnover, risk awareness in the area of data protection has increased significantly. Every company that processes personal data in the European Union (EU) must in many cases comply with the GDPR even if it has no registered office or branch office within the EU.
Data Protection Compliance GDPR
Within the scope of a detailed stocktaking, we analyse the relevant data processing processes and data flows in the different business areas of our clients and check where there is still need for action in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR and to avoid liability risks. We are familiar with a wide range of industries and know the specifics of many sectors from numerous international GDPR compliance projects.
Range of Services
We provide all services in the field of data protection and IT security law, in particular:
- Implementation of GDPR compliance projects
- Review and preparation of all contracts relevant to data protection law, especially in connection with international data exchange
- Data protection due diligence
- Analysis and data protection evaluation of data-driven business models and processes
- Advice and representation before supervisory authorities and in court proceedings
- Position of the company data protection officer - we take over the tasks of the data protection officer in your company and support you in implementing the GDPR