Our Brussels office
Fieldfisher (Belgium) LLP is a European law firm that offers its clients services in all areas of business law. Our specialty is our in-depth knowledge of certain key sectors of the economy, including information technology, media, life sciences, banking and finance, distribution and aerospace. We work for the most innovative, technologically advanced companies. We are proud of our values, respect, integrity, responsibility, and teamwork, of which diversity and inclusiveness is an integral part.Apply now
Our Dispute Resolution Team assists high net
worth individuals, corporates and governments at all levels of national courts,
in institutional and ad hoc arbitration and in alternative dispute resolution,
including mediation, in various areas such as corporate, contracts, liability,
banking and construction.
We are currently looking for a Junior Associate to join our team
- You hold a Master's degree with very good results;
- An additional Master's degree abroad and/or academic experience is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch with excellent command of English and have a good knowledge of French;
- You are proactive, good communicator, have excellent writing skills and are solution-oriented with a sense of initiative that business life requires;
- You are willing to invest on a longer term in the
development of the team; in that respect you will be proposed a dedicated
We offer you the opportunity to work in a stimulating and enriching environment; you will work in a team highly appreciated by clients and peers, both on a national and international level. We also offer training/coaching, as to develop your career in a professional way. You will in that respect be able to count on human and material support necessary for the development of your experience. Our team members are all recognised practitioners; you will be able to benefit from this experience and participate actively in various initiatives. You also benefit from a very attractive remuneration and from diverse benefits.
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com