In the eighth edition of the rankings a remarkable 10 lawyers from Paris, including three new lawyers who have been listed for the first time, have been ranked as outstanding lawyers in their practices and jurisdictions around the world based upon the recommendations of their peers.
The publication is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, listings not only focus on legal expertise, but also, ethics and professionalism of the highest calibre.
The 2018 list features the following Paris Partner:
- Louis-Bernard Buchman (Arbitration and Mediation)
- Brigitte Daille-Duclos (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
- Anne-Laure-Hélène des Ylouses (European Union Law)
- Bruno Ducoulombier (Intellectual Property Law and Technology Law)
- Olivier Lantrès (Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice and Health Care Law)
- Hélène Lefebvre (Structured Finance Law)*
- Christopher Mesnooh (Information Technology Law and Telecommunications Law)
- Bruno Paccioni (Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Pascal Squercioni (Private Equity Law)*
- Marie-Léonie Vergnerie (Environmental Law)*
*Lawyers who are listed for the first time in Best Lawyers.
Sign up to our email digest