Welcome Welcome to the Summer 2012 edition of Informer. We hope that you will find it an interesting and enjoyable read. If you have any questions or comments on the topics discussed, or real estate matters in general, please do get in touch. Any feedback is always much appreciated.
In this edition of Informer, topics discussed are as follows:
- Another date missed
- Making life harder for squatters
- Green Investment Bank – ready for takeoff
- Mines and minerals – are they yours?
- Break clauses – another tenant is tripped up
- New lease denied to a late paying business tenant
- Acting in good faith?
- New interest in project bank accounts?
The next edition of Informer will be sent out in the autumn. We hope that you enjoyed reading this edition. If you have any questions or comments on the topics discussed, or real estate matters in general, please do get in touch.
We also would welcome your feedback on the format and content of Informer, so please feel free to email Katharine Fenn with your views.
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.