The disposal of PHE’s specialized glass repair activities was imposed by the European Commission following the acquisition of PHE by D’Ieteren Group.
The proceeds from the sale will strengthen PHE’s strategic development through organic and external growth.
Fieldfisher advised PHE on the entire sale process. Philippe Netto, partner in charge of the matter, Marion Cressely-Deneuville, counsel and Madeleine Lazaro, associate, were involved in all stages of the deal, from the VDD until the closing on February 10, 2023.
They were assisted by:
- Antoine Gabizon, partner, Mehdi Gasmi and Lucas Guedj Corchia, associates, on tax aspects
- Laurence Dumure Lambert, partner, and Orianne Maurin, associate, on employment law aspects
- Marie-Léonie Vergnerie, partner, and Camille Fromentin, associate, on environnement law aspects
- Nathalie Hadjadj-Cazier, partner and Mathilde Razou, Counsel, on intellectual property law aspects
- Franck Veisse, partner, Thyllie Robbe and Mathilde Fouilland, associates, on contract law aspects
- Anne-Laure-Hélène des Ylouses, partner and Lauren Mechri, associate, on compliance aspects
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.