Welcome to the EU Regulatory Bulletin.
In this edition:
- The European Council adopted the revised Directive on the restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment on 27 May 2011. Read more >
The new Pesticidal Products Regulation & the EU establishment requirement
- The requirement to "have a permanent office within the Community" is absent in Regulation 1107/2009. Read more >
Germany & regulating nano-materials
- The report of the German NanoCommission reflects the controversies surrounding the discussions on the regulation of nano-materials at EU-level. Read more >
Brazil joins OECD Agreement to share data
- Brazil became an effective member of the OECD Agreement on 9 May 2011. So far Brazil’s participation is limited to pesticides, industrial chemicals and biocides. Read more >
ECJ Court condemns Belgium
- Belgium failed to adopt penalties for the infringement of the REACH Regulation in time. Read more >
France & Endocrine disruptors
- French proposal to ban products containing phthalates, parabens and alkylphenols. Read more >
- Consortia management & data sharing & Rights and Obligations in the REACH evaluation context. Read more >
- Our lawyers participate in outdoor seminars as speakers or workshop participants... Read more >
For further information, please contact us.
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.