Welcome to the EU Regulatory Bulletin.
In this edition:
Pesticides : ECJ preliminary ruling on fenarimol restrictions
- The ECJ issued a decision in a preliminary reference related to the validity of Directive 2006/134 authorising fenarimol under severe restrictions Read more >
REACH : Definition of intermediate substances
- CEFIC has expressed its concerns on ECHA’s new approach to the definition of intermediate substances Read more >
EU Institutional : Requests for Access to documents
- We are frequently requested by clients to assist them in proceedings related to access to documents. Which issues are at stake? Read more >
Environment : End of waste criteria for metal scrap near adoption
- Proposal establishing the criteria determining when certain types of scrap metal cease to be waste... Read more >
Food : New Regulation on plastic food contact materials and articles
- The Regulation will repeal Directive 2002/72/EC, on plastic food contact materials, and will extend its scope to new materials... Read more >
EU Regulatory 2011 Calendar
- A selection of upcoming EU regulatory items. Read more >
- Consortia management & data sharing
- Rights and Obligations in the REACH evaluation context. Read more >
- Our lawyers participate in outdoor seminars as speakers or workshop participants... Read more >
For further information, please contact us.
Sign up to our email digest
Click to subscribe or manage your email preferences.