Over this period we have been unearthing challenges beyond documentation and have teamed up with our Condor alternative legal solutions platform, our Fieldfisher Consulting arm and most recently Hitachi Systems to provide a broader range of connected solutions to clients.
Suranjan Som Vice President, Financial Services, Hitachi Consulting will be joining us as a guest speaker. Suranjan has a broad understanding of the financial services industry, and he leads this industry vertical at Hitachi Consulting.
We appreciate that clients in different regions may have just started their IBOR transition journey. The objective of the webinar is to discuss the background of this initiative and ensure that participants are brought up to speed with fundamental considerations and latest developments. By the end of the webinar the participants will have full understanding of the following:
- Why are IBORs being discontinued
- What are the alternative benchmarks being proposed to replace IBORs
- How are alternative benchmarks different from IBORs and what are the economic implications
- What are the key product and functional areas of the firm that will get impacted by this transition
- What are the legal and documentation implications for existing transactions
- Do firms need to upgrade their IT infrastructure as a result of this change
- What are other firms, that are more advanced in the process, doing to manage the transition
- What are the implications for central banks and corporates
- How should firms plan to ensure smooth transition without business disruption
- How can Fieldfisher help
We look forward to seeing you on the day.