Why choose our Corporate lawyers?The expertise and professionalism we have acquired in helping businesses over the years, enables us to provide the best, most-qualified advice in all areas of corporate law to national and international companies across all sectors. We assist clients in structuring all types of operations in Italy and abroad, from preparing and negotiating of commercial agreements, to the corporate implications of the business activities and management of corporate issues relating to listed companies.
We also support our clients by acting as their outsourced legal and company secretarial functions. We manage the entire process and ensure we dedicate the same attention and professionalism to those roles as we devote daily to individual problems, activities or phases of corporate life.
Our European network and international colleagues enables us to adopt a coordinated approach to even complex transnational operations, providing integrated assistance to international clients and proposing the most effective solutions in accordance with local regulations.
We can advise clients in these specific areas of Insurance and Finance Company Taxation:
- Advising on the incorporation of companies and branches
- Preparing by-laws and shareholder agreements
- Preparing corporate resolutions and assistance with notaries
- Drafting of the delegation of powers
- Advising on best practice for regulatory compliance
- Drafting of company and group regulations and guidelines
- Advising on company restructurings and liquidations
- Advising on corporate governance structures
- Drafting and reviewing the procedures imposed on listed companies
- Preparing for and response to shareholder activism.
Assistance in drafting agreements:
- Assistance with commercial agreements
- Business contracts (sale and purchase, subcontracts, franchising, supply, license, sponsorship, etc.)
- Drafting of legal opinions on corporate matters.
We also have clients - in particular international multinationals - outsource their Corporate Affairs support to us. The team has over 20 years of experience in this area and provided ordinary and extraordinary services.
Our services are performed in close contact with lawyers and tax advisers from our firm.
Areas of activity:
- Setting the meeting calendar for the approval of the annual statutory Financial Statements
- Management of Board of Directors and Shareholders’ meetings in connection to the approval of the yearly Financial statements and for any kind of decision/resolution; filing at the Register of Companies and management of the formalities with the competent public offices required by Italian law
- Assistance in taking proxies to represent shareholders at meetings
- Keeping and maintenance of legal books and obtaining of extracts and certificates at the Chamber of Commerce
- Request, handling and safekeeping of devices for digital signature of documents