Why choose our Procurement lawyers?
The Procurement team is in a position to advise public and private sector clients in both contentious and non-contentious public procurement matters, including in relation to challenges before the Courts. We advise in relation to all aspects of public procurement including EC Directives, the EC Treaty and national public procurement legislation, guidance and circulars. The team has worked with clients on a range of small to large scale projects.
Areas of Practice:
- Design of effective tenders reflecting our clients’ needs and objectives
- Generation of Request for Tender documents
- Guidance in relation to legally compliant evaluation and scoring of tender documents
- Guidance in relation to legally compliant notification processes for unsuccessful tenders
- Procurement litigation services