Among our clients we count well-known social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, insurance companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.Apply now
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our Public and Regulatory Law department who specialise in providing advice across various Public and Regulatory bodies in different sectors including pharmaceutical, health, education, charities, financial and social care.
The successful candidate will work within a sub team and be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to two Partners and a team of seven Solicitors. The role will offer challenging, interesting and rewarding work within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, letters and other legal documents;
- Analysing, researching and summarising legal information;
- Corresponding with clients, witnesses and council;
- Transcribing dictation;
- Collecting information and preparing legal documents;
- Filing, invoicing & general administrative support;
- Diary management;
- Reception cover as requested;
- Other ad hoc activities as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a similar position;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Case management system would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and Cover letter to HR.Ireland@fieldfisher.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Director on 01 8280600.
Competitive salary and compensation package offered including:
- Medical Benefits;
- 3 days paid leave to cover Christmas closure each year;
- Paid Paternity leave;
- Paid Maternity leave;
- Paid Wedding leave;
- Travel Tax Incentive Scheme;
- Bike to Work Initiative;
- Group Life Assurance Scheme;
- Income Protection Insurance;
- Flu Vaccination;
- Health and Wellbeing Programme;
- Sports and Social Club;
- Book Club;
- Golf Society;
- Early finish on Public holiday weekends.
Please note Fieldfisher LLP aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.