Some of our clients include social media giants, high street chains, pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device companies as well as energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders. Fieldfisher is renowned for its commercial and practical approach in delivering pragmatic and innovative solutions through its exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget, to its domestic and international clients.Apply now
Due to our continued growth, we have a vacancy for a Junior Solicitor or Barrister to join our busy Public and Regulatory Law department. This position would be ideal for an ambitious solicitor who is keen to progress in a forward-thinking firm that provides a variety of work, experience, interesting clients and a great work life balance.
The successful candidate will work in a team which provides advice to public and regulatory bodies across different sectors including education, charities, financial, health and social care. The advice provided covers areas including investigations, discipline (including fitness to practise), litigation, statutory interpretation, administrative law, regulatory prosecutions, competition law and procurement law.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• 1+ years post qualification experience as a solicitor or barrister in this jurisdiction;
• Experience in some of the areas outlined above in which the team advises the public and regulatory clients;
• A team player with strong communication skills;
• A good work ethic with a positive can do attitude and approach to work;
• Ability to foster trusted relationships with clients;
• Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered, some include:
• Healthcare contribution;
• Pension contribution;
• Medical benefits through the provider webdoctor;
• Paid maternity and paternity contributions;
• Group Life Assurance Scheme;
• Income Protection Insurance.
Fieldfisher is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Director on 01 8280600.