Restructuring and Insolvencies
Fieldfisher Spain, has a leading Restructuring and Insolvencies Department. Multinationals and large companies trust our multidisciplinary team to develop and implement strategies to help our clients in difficult times.
Why choose our Bankruptcy lawyers?
Having participated in some of the most complex proceedings, both at a national and international level, our bankruptcy lawyers in Spain have ample experience in the design and implementation of business restructuring processes and refinancing, including among other actions, pre-bankruptcy procedures and arrangements with creditors.
We also undertake all the actions foreseen in the Bankruptcy Law.
- We advise on crisis processes
- We provide tax planning on crisis situations and advise on the reorganisation of companies and company groups
- We also advise on refinancing.
- We prepare, process and advise on bankruptcy procedures
- We negotiate with Bankruptcy Administrators
- We advise on the responsibility of the administrators derived from insolvency proceedings
- And we advise on punishable insolvencies.
- Our team of lawyers and economists has been chosen to manage important insolvency proceedings including listed companies.