Why choose our corporate mergers and acquisition lawyers?Every merger or acquisition entails degrees of uncertainty. At Fieldfisher Spain, we focus on contingencies that might impact the transaction, to help clients avoid any unforeseen issues and get the best result.
Our clients know that by working with us, they are working with a team that is a leader in anticipating decisions and carrying out preparatory processes in order to take on a subsequent sales operation successfully.
We specialise in due diligence which combines precision and effectiveness, since they are oriented towards maximising the price of the operation, minimising guarantees, reducing the negotiation time and avoiding possible liabilities towards the buyer.
We can advise clients in the following areas:
Purchase and Sale Structure
- Fiscal planning of the purchase and the sale directed at achieving highest efficiency of the operation.
- Legal design of the transaction, with the definition of the most adequate structures (acquisition of companies, purchase/sale of assets, minority participation, mergers, split-offs, joint ventures, etc.).
Counselling during the transaction
- Sale and purchase agreement (SPA)
- Representations and warranties (R&W)
- Structuring and drawing up of guarantees
- Shareholder agreements. Company modifications
- Assistance in the negotiations and closing of the transaction.