Working with us
Our team of competition lawyers in Spain is specialised in European Union and Competition law. We have extensive experience in a wide range of cases that have been brought and defended before the national and European Union competition authorities.
Our professionals have also prepared several reports related to the impact of regulation within competitive structures and they have written various studies for the competition authorities.
- We offer support on defence of free competition both at Spanish and European Union level, with special emphasis on the abuse of a leading market position, consolidation of companies, as well as on agreements and practices that restrict free competition.
- Our specialists provide practical advice on competition legislation in commercial transactions.
- The team has insights on notifications of concentrations to Spanish and European Competition Authorities.
- We advise on internal audits and their compliance with Spanish and European Competition Law.
- We assist with unfair competition issues.
- We represent clients before anti-trust authorities, and other Spanish and EU authorities.
- Our lawyers go the extra mile by providing clients with dedicated in-house training programmes.
- We break down the impact of existing regulations for clients, regarding the competitive structure of companies.