My clients include global cloud service providers, social networks and review platforms, some of Europe´s leading ad tech businesses and specialist software providers for regulated industries such as the insurance sector. I have a strong litigation track record and am regularly representing my clients before court, including the European Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights.
Examples of my work include
- representing a leading international review platform in court cases concerning algorithm-based rating calculation;
- advising a global provider of cloud computing solutions with respect to its German offering;
- representing a specialist software provider in court proceedings concerning a failed IT project;
- representing the world´s leading manufacturer of smart TVs in a lawsuit concerning the collection of user data;
- advising leading ad tech providers on GDPR readiness including the preparation of an IPO;
- representing one of Europe´s leading flight search engines in proceedings related to product features and aviation regulation;
- advising an international supplier of medical devices and digital photography products on their IT infrastructure outsourcing;
- nd representing a large German publisher in proceedings concerning print offerings supported by a public broadcasters.
I have been appointed as a lecturer for the Bucerius Law School (Hamburg) on legal writing.