Why choose our Technology and Outsourcing lawyers?
Our information technology clients vary from start-ups to the largest global players. They all belong to a fast-paced sector, fuelled on innovation and demanding constant evolution in management thinking.
Our services are specifically tailored to the technology market and our practitioners are leaders in their field.
We regularly second lawyers to clients and recruit from the IT sector, and we pride ourselves on a deep understanding of technology and business issues and the challenges our clients face.
Our fully integrated multi-disciplinary practice advises on all areas of law relevant to those in the communications industry, including
- Regulation and competition
- Administrative and public law
- Communications infrastructure
- Telephony outsourcing
- Corporate transactions and commercial agreements
- Intellectual property, including Digital Rights Management, patents and brand protection
- Advertising and marketing
- Banking and finance
- Privacy and information
- Asset financing and technology