Our skilled cross border team has practical experience of resolving problems ranging from local and international contractual disputes to State intervention in international energy projects. We represent our energy clients in all key areas of their business, and provide them with a complete range of dispute resolution services, from structuring the initial investment, contract negotiation and dispute avoidance through to representation in local courts and international tribunals.
Our team combines technical knowledge with an understanding of how best to manage a dispute once it has arisen. We work with our clients
- Drafting arbitration agreements,
- Advising on rights and obligations,
- Negotiating settlements, and preparing their best claim or defence
- Implement their strategic goals through favourable settlement or proceedings. Our service includes the
- Representation of our clients in Energy Charter Treaty and other treaty disputes.
We represent major and independent energy and natural resources companies, power producers and distributors, pipeline operators and users, service and drilling companies and project financers and financial institutions. We have significant experience of local courts as well as international and investment arbitration tribunals under LCIA, ICC, ICSID, UNCITRAL and SCC arbitration rules.