EU cookie consent - April update
We have updated our cookie consent tracking table to reflect the latest developments in implementation of the new cookie consent rule across Europe. View the full updated table of latest changes.
Latest changes include:
- Update to Belgium to reflect the issue of a public consultation on it's draft cookie guidance.
- Update to France to reflect strengthened enforcement powers for the CNIL.
- Update to Italy to reflect newly implemented guidance by the Garante to comply with the consent requirements.
- Update to The Netherlands to reflect recent enforcement action undertaken by the Dutch Data Protection Authority and The Authority for Consumers and Markets.
- Update to Spain to reflect ongoing regulatory developments and updated enforcement powers for the AGPD.
If you have any questions about how the new cookie 'consent' rule may affect your business, how to achieve compliance or how to apply the exemptions to the 'consent' rule, then please contact either Hazel Grant or Phil Lee.