EU cookie consent - March update
Fieldfisher has updated its cookie consent tracking table to reflect the latest developments in implementation of the new cookie consent rule across Europe. The updated table can be accessed by clicking here
Latest changes include:
- Update to Croatia to reflect implementation of the local law cookie consent requirement.
- Update to France to reflect updated regulatory guidance issued by the CNIL
- Update to Germany to reflect local law implementation of the 'opt-in' cookie consent requirement.
- Update to The Netherlands to highlight ongoing regulatory developments.
- Update to Spain to reflect recent enforcement action undertaken by the AGPD
If you have any questions about how the new cookie 'consent' rule may affect your business, how to achieve compliance or how to apply the exemptions to the 'consent' rule, then please contact Phil Lee.