We recovered £332,000 damages for the widow of a gentleman who died from mesothelioma.
Our mesothelioma compensation team pursued a claim for Margaret Picken, who's husband Adrian died from mesothelioma.
She took the claim against the CEGB who exposed Adrian to asbestos when he worked in various power stations.
This included Brighton Power Station in Sussex as a trainer, training riggers to drive forklift trucks and other machinery from 1980 to 1992.
At the end of the case, Adrian's wife, Margaret said:
"Thank you so much for all your hard work in dealing with our case, I know you have fought to get every penny you could for Adrian and reaching the good compensation you have.
"Although sadly it won't bring him back, he would have been pleased with the outcome for my sake.
"The caring and sensitive way you have been to me since he died took all the worry about the claim from me, and made me feel secure in your hands. Thank you."
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
Substantial claim for widow of perfectionist whose work maintaining their home was almost irreplaceable
The Sun reports on Keith Barrett's case of Richard Giles, who died after being electrocuted when his lorry hit 11,000 volt cables