Mr Dingley worked as an electrician for Nottingham City Council between 1956 to 1968. He was exposed to asbestos whilst undertaking his work in schools and old peoples’ homes run by the council.
Mr Dingley’s wife said: “When Alan was diagnosed with mesothelioma a day before his 65th birthday, our world fell apart, and the last thing on our mind was compensation. Our daughter scoured the Internet, found you, and told us she was pursuing the claim on our behalf”.
“From our first meeting at our house when you came to gather the relevant information through to the moment we received our cheque for £200,000 we have not been caused any hassle, bother or intrusion. Even when Court was held in our front room, we were made to feel as though it was a normal everyday occurrence. You put us at ease and put our feelings first and foremost”.
“We cannot thank you enough, the money means we can do anything we want whilst Alan is still fit enough and active to do so.”
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
Substantial claim for widow of perfectionist whose work maintaining their home was almost irreplaceable
The Sun reports on Keith Barrett's case of Richard Giles, who died after being electrocuted when his lorry hit 11,000 volt cables