Our team is constantly busy during the summer months, where we take part in a host of charity fundraising events and activities.
- In May, members of our team took part in the London Legal Walk raising funds for the London Legal Support Trust in the process.
- Paul McNeil, head of our team, took part in a 350 mile bike ride from Paris to Geneva. The ride took four days to complete. Paul is raised money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, the Debbie Fund and the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- In June, Mark Bowman is took part in the world's toughest Ironman 70.3 triathlon at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor. It involved a 1.2 mile lake swim, a 56 mile bike ride with over 2000 metres of climbing (the equivalent height of Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike combined), followed by a half marathon.
- Last year approximately 500 of the 1500 competitors failed to complete the course.
- Mark raised money for the Everyman Campaign, a charity that specialise in providing treatment for, and raising awareness of, testicular and prostate cancer in the UK.
- In July, partner Samantha Critchley took part in the British 10k London Run with a team from the Child Brain Injury Trust. Samantha raised funds for the charity that provides information, training and support to anyone with an acquired brain injury.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
Surgeon Ian Paterson's case proves private hospitals need proper regulation
Following the conviction last month of rogue surgeon Ian Paterson, the Royal College of Surgeons has rightly called for a review of the way private hospitals are regulated.
Fieldfisher wins Personal Injury Team of the Year award 2017
The team here at Fieldfisher have won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the 2017 Solicitors Journal Awards.
To prevent mistakes, the government must not ignore the stats on birth injuries
The alarming figures revealed by the BBC this week detailing the number of mistakes routinely occurring in maternity wards around the country must be taken very seriously by the Government.
Fixed costs: The end of patient justice
A letter from the Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), the charity for patient safety and justice, published in the Telegraph this week, asked the Health Secretary to reconsider proposals concerning fixed costs in clinical negligence claims.
The Sun reports on Keith Barrett's case of Richard Giles, who died after being electrocuted when his lorry hit 11,000 volt cables
Arti Shah comments in the Evening Standard about her client's case in which their husband died of a heart attack after being told to take Gaviscon