Our team is constantly busy during the summer months, where we take part in a host of charity fundraising events and activities.
- In May, members of our team took part in the London Legal Walk raising funds for the London Legal Support Trust in the process.
- Paul McNeil, head of our team, took part in a 350 mile bike ride from Paris to Geneva. The ride took four days to complete. Paul is raised money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, the Debbie Fund and the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- In June, Mark Bowman is took part in the world's toughest Ironman 70.3 triathlon at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor. It involved a 1.2 mile lake swim, a 56 mile bike ride with over 2000 metres of climbing (the equivalent height of Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike combined), followed by a half marathon.
- Last year approximately 500 of the 1500 competitors failed to complete the course.
- Mark raised money for the Everyman Campaign, a charity that specialise in providing treatment for, and raising awareness of, testicular and prostate cancer in the UK.
- In July, partner Samantha Critchley took part in the British 10k London Run with a team from the Child Brain Injury Trust. Samantha raised funds for the charity that provides information, training and support to anyone with an acquired brain injury.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
Substantial recovery after a communication breakdown during tonsillectomy triggers a sickle cell crisis, ending in the death of a young girl
Mother requires hip replacement and 6 months in hospital after nursing failure at John Radcliffe Hospital
Damages for family of baby who died 2 days after birth following a series of failings by the United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Merton Council accepts liability for death of teacher who was exposed to asbestos in Mitcham's St Thomas of Canterbury Middle School
The Telegraph reports on the Bedside cot that's still on sale after death of seven-week-old baby Grace Roseman
The Sun reports on Jill Greenfield's case of Grace Roseman who was tragically killed by the“dangerous” Bednest cot in April last year