Our team is constantly busy during the summer months, where we take part in a host of charity fundraising events and activities.
- In May, members of our team took part in the London Legal Walk raising funds for the London Legal Support Trust in the process.
- Paul McNeil, head of our team, took part in a 350 mile bike ride from Paris to Geneva. The ride took four days to complete. Paul is raised money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, the Debbie Fund and the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- In June, Mark Bowman is took part in the world's toughest Ironman 70.3 triathlon at Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor. It involved a 1.2 mile lake swim, a 56 mile bike ride with over 2000 metres of climbing (the equivalent height of Mount Snowdon and Scafell Pike combined), followed by a half marathon.
- Last year approximately 500 of the 1500 competitors failed to complete the course.
- Mark raised money for the Everyman Campaign, a charity that specialise in providing treatment for, and raising awareness of, testicular and prostate cancer in the UK.
- In July, partner Samantha Critchley took part in the British 10k London Run with a team from the Child Brain Injury Trust. Samantha raised funds for the charity that provides information, training and support to anyone with an acquired brain injury.
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Court of Appeal offers compensation hope to victims of asbestos poisoning
A landmark ruling that could pave the way for compensation for thousands of people suffering from cancer caused by asbestos.
Substantial six-figure damages for permanent bilateral vocal cord palsy injury at Hillingdon Hospital
Arti Shah has successfully concluded a permanent bilateral vocal cord palsy case for a substantial sum against Hillingdon Hospital.
Jill Greenfield contributes to Channel 4 documentary Working with Weinstein
Jill Greenfield is interviewed in a Channel 4 documentary to be aired on 20th February looking at alleged historic abuse by Harvey Weinstein.
Jill Greenfield’s litigation against Harvey Weinstein named in top 20 cases of 2018
Jill Greenfield's case against Harvey Weinstein has been listed in The Lawyer's Top 20 cases of 2018.
A lifeline you've probably never heard of: Caron Heyes describes the vital work of Admiral Nurses for people living with dementia