Motorbike Accident Claims
Our personal injury team are experts at pursuing motorbike accident claims. We are one of the UK's leading personal injury law firms and our experienced lawyers specialise in handling complex cases involving long term programmes of rehabilitation.
Every year, motorbike accidents cost lives, serious injuries, NHS bed days, huge trauma, illness, and absenteeism.
Who Can Claim
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a motorbike accident, you might be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation. We have recovered substantial damages for many motorbike accident victims where other solicitors' firms have advised the client to abandon a claim.
Motorbike accident claims are generally made by drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in a motorbike accident. We help those injured to rebuild their lives and to seek compensation from the person who caused the road traffic injury.
We act on a 'no win, no fee' basis. You keep 100% of your compensation.
Specialist motorbike accident solicitors
Motorbike accident claims we have handled successfully include the following:
- Brain and head injury claims
- Spinal injury claims
- Claims on behalf of children
- Claims against the Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) where an uninsured driver is the cause of an accident
- Fatal Claims and Inquests when a person has been killed in a motorbike accident
- Motorbike claims
- Cycling claims
- Pedestrian claims
- Defective vehicle claims
- Injuries suffered in road traffic accidents by foreign nationals visiting the UK
What you are able to claim for
- Injury to you or a passenger
- Trauma or distress to you or a passenger
- Loss of income and/or future income
- Damage to your motorbike
- Damage/loss of personal property
- Cost of replacement vehicle hire
- Insurance excess
- Other expenses such prescription costs or travelling expenses
Recommended by charities and other organisations
We are recommended to victims of motorbike accidents by special interest groups, charities and other organisations, including:
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Fieldfisher wins Personal Injury Team of the Year award 2017
The team here at Fieldfisher have won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the 2017 Solicitors Journal Awards.
Fieldfisher hosts successful conference for practitioners working with people suffering catastrophic neurological injury