International Injury Claims
If you're a foreign national who has had an accident, work related or otherwise, in the UK, call us. Our personal injury lawyers have recovered substantial damages for many foreign nationals including Japanese, Taiwanese, Romanian and American clients.
Similarly, if you have been involved in an accident abroad, we can help. We deal with cases in Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Hong Kong to name but a few.
Our International Injury Claims Experience
- Andrew Morgan secured settlement for a UK citizen who was seriously injured in a work accident at the South Pole
- Jill Greenfield and Mark Bowman have helped a family who were involved in a terrorist attack whilst on holiday in Turkey obtain judgment for more than £1million compensation. This is currently being appealed by the Turkish Government.
- Jill Greenfield has also been involved in a successful campaign to introduce a financial support scheme for British victims of terrorism abroad. You can find a guide to applying for compensation through the scheme here.
- Peter Williams is acting for the family of a young man who was killed in a plane crash in Peru
- Jill recovered a seven figure sum for Nathan, an American, who was injured in a road traffic accident in Britain
- Rodney Nelson-Jones recovered £5 million for a 19 year old Japanese girl who was injured in a road crash in England
- Mark Bowman recovered £75,000 for a Chinese couple who were injured in a road traffic accident while on holiday in London
- Jill Greenfield has previously pursued successful litigation against Carnival Plc, the Cruise liner company. Jill specialises in high value claims, is fully experienced in dealing with the technical issues that apply when dealing with the liability of marine vessels to its passengers and the International Treaties that apply.
For more information or if you would like to discuss a potential legal claim, please don't hesitate to contact us via:
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
Fieldfisher is: ‘a firm full of the highest quality lawyers in the field' and has an 'outstanding depth of expertise’ - Legal 500 2015, Awarded Top Tier
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence solicitors are proudly listed as 'Super Lawyers' in both on-line and off-line printed publishings.
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Fieldfisher are signatories of the Ethical Marketing Charter demonstrating our commitment to responsible, transparent and professional marketing.
Fieldfisher has been named as the winners of the Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015: *Claimant Clinical Negligence Award*. Testament to our expertise.
The Sun reports on Keith Barrett's case of Richard Giles, who died after being electrocuted when his lorry hit 11,000 volt cables