International Injury Claims

If you're a foreign national who has had an accident, work related or otherwise, in the UK, call us. Our personal injury lawyers have recovered substantial damages for many foreign nationals including Japanese, Taiwanese, Romanian and American clients. 

Similarly, if you have been involved in an accident abroad, we can help. We deal with cases in Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Hong Kong to name but a few.


Our International Injury Claims Experience


Personal -Injury -News


Contact us

For more information or if you would like to discuss a potential legal claim, please don't hesitate to contact us via:

  1. e-Mail us at

  2. Complete our short enquiry form, or
  3. You can also contact any member of our personal injury team directly here.