Fieldfisher are committed in rehabilitation and recovery of all clients. Over the years, we've developed exceptional relationships with the best support groups and organisations. These organisations have helped in the recoveries of thousands of clients and individuals who have suffered a brain or head injury.
- Tel: 0800 269545 (if you call from home)
- Tel2: 01926 312847 (if you call from work)
- Fax: 01926 407425
- Tel: 0161 707 6441
- Fax: 0161 206 4558
BISWG – The Brain Injury Social Work Group
- Tel: 020 8780 4500 Ext: 5161
- Fax: 020 8780 4530
Brain Injury Association of the United States
- Tel: (703)761-0750
- Family Helpline: 1-800-444-6443
Disabled Living Foundation
- Tel: 020 7289 6111 from 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Helpline: 0845 130 9177 (Local Rate). Opening times are 10.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Text phone number: 020 7432 8009
- Website: http://www.empowernet.org
- Tel: 0115 924 0800
- Fax: 0115 958 4446
Headway North London
- Tel: 020 7372 4477
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.headwaynorthlondon.org
HEMS – Helicopter Emergency Medical Service
- Website: http://www.hems-london.org.uk
- Tel: 0845 456 4566
- Fax: 020 7928 1818
NICE – The National Institute for Clinical Negligence
- Tel: 020 7067 5800
- Fax: 020 7067 5801
- Tel: 020 8780 4500 Ext. 5140
- Fax: 020 8780 4569
Wheelchair Users Group
- Website: http://www.wheelchairusers.org
- Tel: 020 7233 6600
- Fax: 020 7233 6611
You Can Do It
- Website: http://www.youcandoit.org.uk
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Too often, it takes tragedy for Network Rail to close dangerous railway crossings
BBC Sussex highlighted concerns that a level crossing in Plumpton in East Sussex had been locked in the up position, creating 'an accident waiting to happen'.
Finsbury Park terrorist attack: rebuilding lives
Following the guilty verdict of Darren Osborne for murder, Senior Associate Dushal Mehta speaks to BBC Radio 4.
The importance of further research into the treatment of facial disfigurement
This week, members of the PIMN team attended "Life after Facial Injury" - an event organised by the Royal Society of Medicine and the charity Saving Faces.
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams top the Legal 500 rankings
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams have been listed tier 1 in the Legal 500 rankings.
A lifeline you've probably never heard of: Caron Heyes describes the vital work of Admiral Nurses for people living with dementia