Brain Injuries - How to claim
It is important that you receive specialist expert advice from a lawyer experienced in dealing with brain injury claims which is a highly complex area. We can help not only to investigate liability but also can evaluate the value of the brain injury claim with help from highly qualified experts.
What we will do when you make a brain injury claim
- investigate your case thoroughly
- visit you, in your home/hospital to give you and your family advice and guidance
- obtain interim payments where able to pay for a care regime
- appoint a case manager to organise that care regime for you
- ensure that your case is handled expertly throughout and only by qualified lawyers who have the requisite expertise and understanding to deal with a brain injury claim.
Contact our brain injury team
For more information or if you would like to discuss a potential brain injury claim, please don't hesitate to call us:
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Fieldfisher wins Personal Injury Team of the Year award 2017
The team here at Fieldfisher have won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the 2017 Solicitors Journal Awards.
As litigation funding gets murkier, legal aid remains a beacon for families devastated by birth injuries
Arti Shah highlights Cervical Screening Awareness Week with a device that could make testing more comfortable