Oral and maxillofacial surgery claims
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the mouth, jaws, face and neck. The specialties include:
- Cancers of the neck and of the head
- Cosmetic surgery on the face
- Surgery on the craniofacial area for adults or for children
- Trauma on the cranio-maxillofacial area
Common treatments involve:
- Surgery for all types of jaw correction, and reconstruction of facial symmetry
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnoea,
- Genioplasty (cosmetic correction of the jaw)
- Cosmetic surgery performed either on the neck or on the head for example a rhinoplasty, (nasal operation) or otoplasty, (operation to correct enlarged, deformed ears)
- Dental implants
If you have a medical negligence claim relating to oral and maxillofacial surgery you may be entitled to compensation
Contact us on freephone 0800 358 3848
Or start your claim online.
"The group is praised for its commitment to 'demystifying the legal process' while this is a firm for which the client has always been a priority"
Fieldfisher has successfully been recognised as an "Occupation and Asbestos Disease Specialists" Fieldfisher are now recognised as assessors
Charities we support
Medical Negligence and Personal Injury Teams top the Legal 500 rankings
Fieldfisher's Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams have been listed tier 1 in the Legal 500 rankings.
A Face in the Crowd: Maxillofacial Trauma Conference
Fieldfisher, alongside ABI solutions, is very pleased to be running a conference in London on the 5th December to discuss different aspects of maxillofacial injuries.
Fieldfisher's Jill Greenfield instructed in first civil claim against Weinstein Corporation on behalf of a client who was sexually assaulted
Civil justice may be the only option for Weinstein’s accusers by Jill Greenfield for The Times' The Brief
Ladies Wot Lunch - Fieldfisher helping to raise funds for the Mick Knighton Mesothelioma Research Fund
On World Cerebral Palsy Day, we reiterate our commitment to preventing hypoxic birth injury in the first place and then securing the best for our clients