- 13 Jun 2017
- 0 CPD points
- 12 - 2.30pm
- Live Event
Fieldfisher Brussels Office
Boulevard Louis Schmidtlaan 29, Box 15, 1st floor
As we do every half-year, we are hosting an HR-Law Focus lunch seminar (French/Dutch) at our Brussels office.
On Tuesday 13 June from noon till 2.30pm, we will delve into the most important HR law topics (legislation and case law) of the last 6 months and the months to come.
Given the political agenda, we have decided to dedicate this HR-Law Focus lunch seminar to the very latest legal developments which have been enacted recently or are expected by the end of this year:
- Workable-flexible work and working time: occasional telework, floating working hours and part-time employment
- CBA 103ter (time credit)
- Flexible working formats and latest update on the gig economy
- New developments in student work
- Single permit and ICT permit
- Privacy and HR data management - GDPR
- Training obligations at the job - new regulations
- Mobility budget - status
- Case law
- A1 social security certificate and fraud
- Determination of the activity for international social security
- Employer's liability for supplementary pensions
- Suspension of the notice period in settlement agreements
- Update on motivation of termination of employment
- Demonstration of religious beliefs at the workplace
Save the date of this HR Law lunch seminar in your diary!
Feel free to register if you would like to attend in our offices or via Webinar (GoToMeeting) by sending an e-mail to EZV@fieldfisher.com.