- 16 Jun 2015
- 0 CPD points
- 12:00 - 14:30
- Live Event
Fieldfisher - Brussels Office
l'Arsenal, Boulevard Louis Schmidt, 29
As every half-year, we are hosting an HR Law Focus lunch seminar (French/Dutch) at our Brussels office on Tuesday 16 June from noon till 2.30pm. We will delve into the most important HR law topics (legislation and case law) of the last 6 months and months to come.
The agenda for the upcoming session:
- The social partner's agreement (IPA/AIP) 2015-16 commented; the social partners concluded an IPA/AIP agreement on 30 January 2015 - what has been implemented and what has to come
- Upcoming social elections; we will comment on the latest legal developments and indicate the present areas of attention
- Indexation of wages; how does the law of 23 April 2015 work in practice?
- The latest update and changes in the harmonisation of the manual/office workers status; compensation indemnity for blue collar workers, outplacement allowance, supplementary pensions, …
- The 'result -tied' bonus;
- Important and interesting HR-case law (international and domestic).
Lunch will be provided during the seminar.
Register at email@example.com